Wednesday 19 December 2012

Catwoman's Pussy

The Tainted Archive is a place of highbrow reading, and so when paparazzi photographers  recently caught a snap of Catwoman herself, Ann Hathaway  getting out of a car with no underwear on we were not interested. At the NYC premiere of Les Miserables on Monday night, Anne Hathaway accidentally gave the paps a pubic hair show when she had a wardrobe malfunction while slipping out of her SUV. The pictures ended up everywhere. They even ended up in my  inbox, but that's mostly because I've a Google Alert set up for "Anne Hathaway coochie pictures."

"It was obviously an unfortunate incident. It kind of made me sad on two accounts. One was that I was very sad that we live in an age when someone takes a picture of another person in a vulnerable moment and rather than delete it, and do the decent thing, sells it. And I’m sorry that we live in a culture that commodifies sexuality of unwilling participants, which brings us back to 'Les Mis,' that's what my character is, she is someone who is forced to sell sex to benefit her child because she has nothing and there's no social safety net. So lets get back to Les Mis." Anne Hatheway.

We agree fully - just because someone looked so hot in The Dark Knight Rises and is generally a hot babe all around there's  no reason to get excited by a shot of where Bruce Wayne parked his batmobile.

"It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.”  Anne Hatheway


Anyway the Archive would never dream of posting the pic but then again it is Catwoman's pussy....

7 comments:

Monty said...

...I've just wet myself. Literally.

Scott D. Parker said...

Okay, so prude I am not, but, I'm kinda thinking you shouldn't have posted the picture. Or, rather, not have the quotes from her since she pretty much says how upset she was. Just my thoughts. Tis your blog after all.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

She can protest as much as she wants but going to an event,knowing there were photographers there and not wearing undies - could this have been planned for publicity? Was she upset? I don't think so.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

And another thought - the dress had a slit right up one side so this was no violation - she intended this to happen. If not then she was very stupid.

Scott D. Parker said...

I will admit that, when I heard this story, my first reax was "why no underwear?" At least something, right?

Michelle Aldis said...

You can't wear underwear with a tight dress. Pantylines are tackier than crotch flashes.

Anonymous said...

Why is it tackier . Women are supposedly smarter than men but do stupid in wearing common sense clothes. Why dress like this in the first place? Shock value? Congratulations. Please don't make it out like she had to dress this way there are always options. No wonder most women these days are like brats like snooty and Kim . And Anne. Great role models

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...