Thursday 5 July 2012

It's hi ho Silver awayyyyyyyyy

Johnny Depp, may claim to be part Native American but he can't seem to get the hang of riding a horse and filming has been halted on The Lone Ranger movie while Depp recovers from the latest in a long line of falls from his horse. Producers are concerned about Depp's health. The actor's insistence on performing his own stunts caused the 49 year old to suffer a violent fall last month and recently there have been several additional falls. Apparantly one of the falls was so severe that a source close to the movie called it a near death experience.

It is thought the producers will now insist on a stunt double doing Depp's riding scenes.


"I'm lucky to be here. I've done a number of films on horseback and I've taken a couple of spills but this was a violent one. I had a good relationship with the horse, which was named Scout, and when I look at the tape I can see that Scout saved my life.
I went down badly and I was dragged for 25 yards and in the end the horse just jumped over me and clipped me with his back legs." Johnny Depp

2 comments:

Oscar Case said...

Thanks for the news. Hope he recovers F A S T.

Neil A. Waring said...

Wonder if Johnny Depp knows Tonto’s horse in the old TV series was Scout? Where is Jay Silverheels when we need him?

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...