Thursday 9 June 2011

Hot News

Stuart Brennan never looked this battered in, Risen
I spent a few hours this afternoon with director, Neil Jones of Burn Hand Films, looking over the progress of the script for the movie, LawMaster which of course is based on my western, The Tarnished Star.  It's developing fine folks and has raised my excitement levels no end. The image of Cole Masters riding across the silver screen is getting more and more real to me. Of course some names have been bandied about regarding casting, and at this present moment I can't name actors because of contractual reasons, but rest assured as soon as I can I will spill the beans here.


While there I got a sneak peek at the editing of the forthcoming horror movie, The Reverend and it's looking good, if a little gory - of course I was more interested in seeing the scene in which I was mutilated and...well, it brought tears to me eyes.


Reverend features the great Doug Bradley (remember Pinhead from Hellraiser) among a stellar cast, which includes the awesome Rutger Hauer. Keep reading for more exclusive Reverend news and, I've been promised, some exclusive pictures.
Doug "Pinhead" Bradley

In the meantime here are the only two images released thus far.


More soon.

Synopsis: Fresh from seminary school a new Reverend embarks on his first parish. A small, low maintenance chapel based in the quiet idyllic setting of a quiet country village. While on the surface the village seems to be a peaceful parish, with perfect residents, soon it becomes apparent that something more sinister lurks beneath the façade of a local businessman. On a wet, cold night a mysterious girl visits the Reverend at the chapel. Cold and upset she is welcomed in warmly; soon it becomes apparent that her visit is not for sanctuary but to deliver a message, a message in the form of a deep, bloody bite... Awoken with an unknown, uncontrollable thirst, a confused Reverend can find no evidence of the girl from the night before. With nothing but the thirst and memory of the bite, the Reverend embarks on his mandate, to clean up the village and the neighboring estate, by preaching or feasting.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...