Monday 17 January 2011

The Snake Den slithers your way

Chuck Tyrell's, The Snake Den is available on all major eBook formats and it is excellent - I should know, after all I originally commissioned the book when I was in charge of Solstice Westerns, a position now occupied by the talented and far more qualified Nik Morton.
Get The Snake Den from the following outlets
www.solsticepublishing.com
www.lulu.com
www.smashwords.com
www.scribd.com
www.booksonboard.com
www.allromanceebooks.com
www.bookstrand.com
www.1placetoreadebook.com
www.efictionbooks.com
www.fictionwise.com
www.amazon.com
www.coffeetimeromance.com

1 comment:

David Cranmer said...

Mr. Tyrell always delivers. I will be reading THE SNAKE DEN very soon.

(I'm also pleased to say I have a story titled "Line Rider" by Tyrell/Whipple coming up soon at the BEAT to a PULP webzine.)

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...