Tuesday 6 April 2010

Snowed under in April

I am trying my utmost not to neglect the Archive but all of a sudden I've got commitments flying at me from all sides - I've a lunch date today with a radio producer to talk over details of the forthcoming documentary on the Welsh Jack the Ripper connection. I'll be presenting the show so now I will be able to add Broadcaster to my resume, as well as plugging A Policeman's Lot like crazy.

And I've also got to get a few hours in on Dead Man's Hand, which I hope will be my third Jack Martin for the lovely Black Horse people. But I always work better when under pressure and tonight I promise a half decent Archive post - not sure what it'll be about yet but rest assured there will be one.

Ahh well some newsy items follow.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I don't know how you've kept up for so long, dude. There is this thing called sleep and most folks need some of it once in a while!

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...