Sunday 7 June 2009

Wild West MONDAY - CALL TO ARMS

Wild West Monday did a whole lot of good this last week - with mentions in news magazines, on radio broadcasts and all over the interweb. The next event will be even bigger still and held on the first Monday of November. But for the the moment we still need those signatures on our petition.

Please sign HERE - Once you've signed you'll be asked to make a donation but just skip that, this is nothing to do with Wild West Monday but a way for the petition hosts to raise funds. You don't even have to put your real email address down if you feel uncomfortable about doing so but please get that signiture down there.

So come on please please sign our petition so when the next Wild West Monday arrives we will be armed with a few thousand names of support.

AND REMEMBER FOLKS THE TARNISHED STAR JUNE 30TH 2009

4 comments:

Jeff Smith said...

Gary, you are to be admired for your tireless devotion to the old west. Although I am not a fan of western fiction (I have never read one western fiction book in my life), I am a huge non-fiction buff and I whole-heartedly support your valuable goals as they are strongly weaved into what I personally enjoy.

My suggestion to you would be to include historians and fictional buffs into your messages as they may not realize that helping you also helps them.

Soapy Smith Soap Box

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Jeff that's a great idea and something I'll email about. Perhaps you can suggest some contacts.

Laurie Powers said...

I received a notice from the Book Depository that they have received The Tarnished Star and they will be shipping my copy very soon.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Laurie - that's great news. Not long now - hope you enjoy.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...