Friday 12 June 2009

MY TURN AT FOUR PLAY

Okay James Reasoner tagged me with this meme and I'm glad to indulge in a little fore play - I am after all a black belt in karma sutra. Sorry wrong four play -

Four movies you can see over and over
The Searchers
Life of Brian
The Lost weekend
Good, Bad and the Ugly

Four places you have lived
England
Wales
Church Village
Burham on Sea


Four TV shows
Simpsons
Southpark
Deadwood
Newsnight

Four places you have been on vacation
Spain
Burnham
France
Porthcawl

four favourite foods
Donuts
Ice cream
cheeses
Good big rare stake

Four websites you visit daily
Rough Edges
Pulp Writer (education of)
Western Fiction Review
Clint Eastwood Archive

Four places you would rather be
Arkansas
Tombstone
Dodge City
Colorado

Four things you hope to do before you die
Be caught in a compromising situation with Paris Hilton and Angelina Jolie
Become a US citizen
Quit smoking
Meet Clint

Four novels you wish you were reading for the first time
Any Ian Fleming
Any George G. Gilman
Wilt by Tom Sharpe
Lonesome Dove

Tag four people you think will respond
Laurie Powers
Steve M
Ian Parnham
Cullen Gallagher

6 comments:

Laurie Powers said...

Thanks, me mucker. I've been waiting VERY patiently for someone to tag me!!!! I will post mine later today.
I can give you some thoughts on Tombstone. Personally, I prefer Bisbee, right down the road. But it's all good.
The Lost Weekend is one of my favorites too.
Hope you're partying your ass off right now....

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I am me mucker - me and Lennon are partaking in the wine and cheese

Ray said...

After which he will lose the weekend.

Jo Walpole said...

I'd tagged you as well and so had Steve M. You're too popular! Is that even possible? LOL

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I'm alway happy to be more popular - I've tagged Steve too and was going to do you but noticed you'd already been tagged. Good fun, though.

David Cranmer said...

For me it's Penelope Cruz and Angelina Jolie but I'm not going to knock your Ms. Hilton choice.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...