Friday 24 April 2009

PARKER'S BACK IN GRAPHIC FORM


Darwyn Cooke's graphic novel of Richard Stark's first Parker novel, The Hunter AKA Point Blank AKA Payback is due to hit stores in July. Fans eager to see the book can find a preview HERE.

I'm more than looking forward to this one myself, having only recently discovered the Parker books and reading The Hunter for the most part with my mouth hanging open in amazement.

The books really are wonderful and the graphic novel looks to be shaping up nicely - go and check out the preview and look at the first few pages.

2 comments:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

This is going to be great. I love Cooke's artwork. It's perfect for the Parker stories.

David Cranmer said...

I'm really looking forward to this one.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...