Sunday 16 November 2008

THE TAINTED ARCHIVE STATS

Daily | Weekly | Monthly | Quarterly | Yearly

Summary ChartHere's the weeks stats for the Tainted Archive. I'm pleased with the way my hits seem to be increasing, especially with returning visitors. Now if I can just think of a way to hide subliminal messages and get all these lovely peeps to buy my book next year.

I intend to published my stats every Sunday.


And here's a pic I took of a local forest road a few days ago. I call it Autumn Red.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm not seeing anything besides the links to "Weekly," "Monthly" et al. Is it my browser?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

NO I think I posted this wrong - It was fine the first day and now it's vanished. Don't understand this at all.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...