Monday 15 September 2008

LARKRISE TO CANDLEFORD

Since April I've been working on the second series of the BBC's popular Larkrise to Candleford. Not a big part, I play one of the village residents, a character called Mr. Stokes and my biggest scenes come in episode five, though I should be seen in most episodes. The second series airs from Christmas 2008 and I'm still filming till November.

Below is a fan made trailer for the first series:







The shoot had consisted of a lot of long days but it's been great fun. There's a friendly crew and being on the one shoot so long I have made a lot of new friends. Ahh well another couple of months to go.....

3 comments:

Ray said...

Watched series one - so series two will be all the more interesting.

And if your in the Xmas special Dr. Who - looks like a good end of year for you.

David Cranmer said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this, but like everything in the US, it depends on whether they decide to market it here. Hopefully they will release the UK version and not make some lame American show out of the original.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Larkrise is very gentle viewing - kind of a family period drama. It's rather good, though.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...